Co-Anon Los Angeles Sunday Meeting
April 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC-7
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
- The 1st and last Sundays every month are share meetings;
- The 2nd Sunday every month is a step & tradition study.
- The 3rd Sunday every month is usually a speaker meeting.
Speakers share for up to 30 minutes or so, then we have an open meeting during which others can share, as well as ask the speaker questions.
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom
- This meeting is open and anyone may attend.
Enter driveway west of the church and descend to park in the lower section.
Take the walkway along the back sidewalk at this lower level of the parking lot (behind the building and parallel with the street). There will be HVAC equipment to the left and a stairway to the right. A wall will be facing you. When you reach the wall, turn left and enter through the gate.
You are now in the courtyard; follow the sidewalk counter-clockwise around the courtyard to the Fireside Room—a double set of glass doors roughly diagonally to the right of the gate you just walked through.